Would you like to know how you can achieve sciatica pain relief? Without having to undergo any complicated medical procedures, take any medications, pay for regular visits to a chiropractor, or visit a physical therapist?
Sciatica nerve pain relief can be achieved naturally. In other words, it can be achieved completely through natural means, right in the comfort of your own home.
A typical regimen for sciatica pain relief treatment can incorporate a combination of any one or more of the following activities:
- Trigger Point Massage - If you can get someone to massage the right “trigger points” along your back, you can relax the muscles which have broached the sciatic nerve and thus ease the pain. If by yourself, then a massage chair could suffice, or you could use hand-held massagers too.
- Acupressure - Similar to the trigger point massage, You apply static pressure instead of massaging the affected areas.
- Stretching - Stretching, if done properly, can help loosen up your muscles as well.
- Low-impact Aerobic Exercise -Walking and swimming are examples of low-impact aerobic exercises that can produce therapeutic results to help cure sciatica pain.
- Diet - Diet can impact how well your body recovers and heals itself. Eating the right foods will accelerate the process. The wrong foods will hinder it.
As a former sciatica sufferer myself, I was impressed at how effective our natural treatments for sciatica pain relief can be! I would highly recommend them to anyone suffering from sciatica, to give it a try!